Sunday, December 20, 2009

Would you Or Should You Wash gym shoes in a Front loader washer?

I use to wash gym shoes every now and then in my old top loading washing machine. It is now gone and I have a new front loader. My children are now asking to have their gym shoes washed and I must say I'm scared to put them in. Should I be? Or is it okay to wash shoes in my new machine?Would you Or Should You Wash gym shoes in a Front loader washer?
You can was them just on a lower cycles. Use one with low spin. As for your dryer/ Some of them come with a rack and you can do a rack dry. Just put the shoes on the rack with nothing else in the dryer and do a quick dry.Would you Or Should You Wash gym shoes in a Front loader washer?
Yeah the shoes will be fine in the wash, they will bang around a bit so throw in some towels. Make sure you take the shoelaces out of the shoes, and tie them together.
Hi there i wash my kids trainners .. i pop them inside a thick towel and secure it and have no probs
yeah of course just remember NOT TO PUT THEM IN THE DRYER!!!!! AIR DRY SNEAKERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and use a cap full of disinfectant like pinesol or dettol. in the wash with your regular detergent.
i always wash my trainers in a front load, just make sure its a cool, quick wash and put in a little antiseptic disinfectant (dettol) to kill the germs that cause the bed smell! and put some towels in the wash (wash the towels again without the trainers!!)
wash them in on a gentle cycle and air dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment