Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can you wash birkenstocks in the washer and dryer?

My birkenstocks have been through the rain, snow ,and dirt!


So if I put them in the washer and dryer would that damage the washer and dryer or my shoes?Can you wash birkenstocks in the washer and dryer?
i have some too


and i deffinately do not recomend putting them in the washer or dryer....


there too expensive if they get ruined!


try aerosol lether or suade cleanersCan you wash birkenstocks in the washer and dryer?
you should not put your birks in the washer or the dryer. from the birkenstock website, find cleaning instructions here: http://www.birkenstockusa.com/footwear-c鈥?/a>
I suggest buying suede cleaner and following the directions. I would say that you really should never put anything suede or leather into the washer OR dryer.





Good luck!
yes, but i think they give you cleaner stuff at the birkenstock store

No comments:

Post a Comment