Sunday, December 20, 2009

How much could I get for a really old cast iron washer tub?

It is around 500-1,000 pounds and in good shape meaning it is not chipped too much, but cosmetically it looks terrible. I'm wondering if I should scrap it and how much I would get for the scrap or should I try to sell it to a resale shop because it could look great if someone cared about it. I'm new to yahoo answers and any answers would help. ThanksHow much could I get for a really old cast iron washer tub?
Set it outside with a free sign on it.You might get $10 at a scrap yard.How much could I get for a really old cast iron washer tub?
You could check the antique stores.





Or you could check to see how much metal will bring you at a junk yard. You pull it on the scales and get paid by the pound, if they take cast iron.





It would be easier to go to an antique store.

No comments:

Post a Comment