Sunday, December 20, 2009

How often do I run my cat litter scooper through the dish washer in order to keep it clean and sanitary?

It's getting dirty and gross. I can't keep letting it get this bad.How often do I run my cat litter scooper through the dish washer in order to keep it clean and sanitary?
That sounds totally disgusting. Once cat poop went through the DW, I wouldn't want to put dishes and silver in there that I EAT off of.





Use a scrub brush and bleach and clean it OUTside with a hose.How often do I run my cat litter scooper through the dish washer in order to keep it clean and sanitary?
We clean ours each Sunday when we dump the litter box and bleach it out. We fill the litter box 1/3 full of water, add 1 cap full of bleach, then scrub it all clean and rinse. We don't use that scrub brush for anything else.
You're picking up poop so what does it matter? Why on this green Earth would you want to put it in a dish washer. Especially one that washers the dishes you eat from.
Get a life!
once a week

No comments:

Post a Comment