Thursday, December 24, 2009

Are you happy with your front loading washer & dryer?

I want to buy those new fabulous front loading washer %26amp; dryers.


Are they worth the money? I do laundry pretty much every day - so my washer %26amp; dryer are very important to me.Are you happy with your front loading washer %26amp; dryer?
I love them! My husband and I got a Whirlpool Duet front loading washer and dryer a couple of months ago and we immediately noticed a drop in our water bill by about $10.


The washer is so quiet, you wouldn't even know it was on until the spin cycle and even then it's not very loud. The dryer has an optional Wrinkle Shield that will tumble your clothes for a few more minutes after the cycle has ended if you're not able to get the clothes out immediately. We tested that 'mode' and it literally kept going like that for hours--I'm sure it would've continued all night had we not stopped it!


My only complaint is that the wash cycles can take 3 times as long as the dry cycles, depending on what type of cycle you choose (i.e. Sanitary Cycle = 3 hours).


Other than that though, they're a great combo. You have to buy special detergent (HE) that's about $10-12 per bottle, but you get 65 loads out of it, so even the detergent's worth it.


All in all, I say, GO FOR IT!!! :o%26gt;Are you happy with your front loading washer %26amp; dryer?
Yes - we bought a front loader from Sears (Kenmore) three years ago based on Consumer Reports research.





The washer is much gentler on clothes than a traditional top loader - the clothes don't get tangled and stretched by the thing in the middle.





The dryer is the same as a normal dryer - ours runs hot so we only use the lowest setting.





And, its stackable - which is important in a condo.





I would recommend the ';pedestal'; attachment - the bending over to load/unload gets tired!
I am quite happy with mine! I have a Maytag Neptune washer and I just got a GE Stainless Steel Drum electric dryer. I usually don't get too worked up about a dryer but this one I REALLY like! It actually handles the large loads that the Neptune can wash! That's probably the biggest thing, make sure the dryer is as big as the washer!
I really like mine. I got mine in October of last year, and just love them. Will never buy another top loader again. My clothes from the washer come out cleaner, I save on laundry detergent, because you use less of it, then before. I can go on and on, but in one word to your question ';Yes';.
Yes. always had a front loading.
  • powder foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment