Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I put my bathroom carpet in the washer and dryer to clean it?

My rug has rubber on the bottom so I am unsure if I can put this in the dryer. If not, how can I clean it effectively?


Thank you!Can I put my bathroom carpet in the washer and dryer to clean it?
If the carpet is synthetic - yes (nylon, polyester, olefin, polypropylene)





Do NOT put in the dryer. There is a good change the high heat will cause the rubber to come off. There is also a good chance that heavy agitation can damage it too so put the setting to delicate on the washer.





Good Luck!Can I put my bathroom carpet in the washer and dryer to clean it?
Washer, yes. Dryer, no. Let it dry by hanging it over the shower rail or a towel rack.
yes you can!
I plan to put mine through the washer, but I'm going to let it air dry. Drape it over a couple of chairs or something.
I think it will depend on the type of carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment