Thursday, December 24, 2009

Accidently left a lighter in pants and I put the pants in the washer and dryer?

Nothing exactly happened, but I realized that I Ieft the lighter in my boyfriend's pants when I took all the clothes out of the dryer. I'm sure it's not good that I didn't take the lighter out of his pants, but is it bad??Accidently left a lighter in pants and I put the pants in the washer and dryer?
It's fine. I've done this I don't know how many times and nothing has happened. Worse case scenerio is that the lighter won't work anymore, which actually all of mine worked after I washed %26amp; dried them anyway lol. It'll be okay!Accidently left a lighter in pants and I put the pants in the washer and dryer?
ohoh now ur so hot you are flamable! lol
its fine, I've done it so many times back when I used to smoke. As I'm sure have pretty much everyone that has ever had a lighter in their pocket. No biggie.
the lighter may not work a much but your good
well, as long as nothing happened while they were IN the washer and dryer, im sure its ok,


but maybe you should throw it out? just in case...lol
I have done this with my husbands pants and mine both. The worst it does is the lighter does not work anymore. Ours both worked after the fact usually
You're fine.
Normally no problem. The lighter should be fine as well in a day or two...
you now have a clean lighter:)

No comments:

Post a Comment