Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I remove oil, Antifreeze, and brakefluid from a driveway ? My pressure washer is not getting the deep s

My pressure washer will not remove the stains alone.How do I remove oil, Antifreeze, and brakefluid from a driveway ? My pressure washer is not getting the deep s
Try using Muriatic acid. You can get it a local hardware store.How do I remove oil, Antifreeze, and brakefluid from a driveway ? My pressure washer is not getting the deep s
Acid.. Local hardware store will Have.


Dont beath the Fumes
I would try the muric acid, a stiff floor broom and elbow grease. Then you can pressure wash.


Although a girlfriend of mine used tide with bleach on her garage floor. She put a layer of lightly dampened tide, scrubbed it in, let it set and hosed it off. In your case I would pressure wash it off. Its worthatry! Good luck.
They sell Muratic acid and other concrete cleaners at home improvement stores, they work great.
industrial strength degreaser, boiling water, and a scrub brush

No comments:

Post a Comment