Sunday, December 20, 2009

What if I was a dish washer and moved up to a cook and got moved to asst.manager?

What if I was a dish washer and moved up to a cook and got promoted to asst.manager,I had college in nursing, should I be able to get moved up and promoted of president of the company because of my past working experience with the company? Should I get the position and promoted from Asst.manager to president of the company?What if I was a dish washer and moved up to a cook and got moved to asst.manager?
It would surprise me if a dish washer got promoted into food preparation unless he/she had experience with cooking.


You might want to take a look at ';The Peter Principle'; (written by Dr Laurence J.P.R.Hull) who expounds that each person will eventually be promoted into a job they cannot effectively perform. What if I was a dish washer and moved up to a cook and got moved to asst.manager?
I depends on the company and how they approach work. There have been cases like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment