Sunday, December 20, 2009

Anyone help me fix my Whirlpool washer to do the spin cycle??

I have a Whirlpool Thin Twin (double stacked) Washer/Dryer. I found a number on it I belive to be the item# LTE6234DQ2. It will go through the wash cycle and the rinse cycle but once it gets to the spin cycle where it spins and drains the water out it just stops. It will agitate and do everything normal on the wash and rinse cycles but nothing for the spin. My boyfriend took it apart and looked at it. He doesn't know anything about fixing them but he thinks it could be this timer deal (part#3948357A).


I'm not sure how old the washer is, it was a hand-me-down from an old neighbor.


Any suggestions?Anyone help me fix my Whirlpool washer to do the spin cycle??
Check the coupler between the transmission and the motor.


http://panhandleparts.com/Store_Part.asp鈥?/a>


I don't think its the timer because it's doing everything else.


It will be worth fixing it, if it is just the coupler.Anyone help me fix my Whirlpool washer to do the spin cycle??
the lid needs to be down for the spin


maybe your lid switch is broken


if it aint the lid switch it may be the coupling


if it aint the coupling it may be a the spin pawl


the spin pawl is located under the main drive gear


INSIDE the transmission, it is an easy fix.
Replace the door switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment