Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which washer and dryer are the best?

I'm buying my first washer and dryer ever and have never had to compare features....I have NO CLUE :) What are the most import items? Has anyone used the new BRAVOS by Maytag that doesn't have an agitator? What do you think of it?Which washer and dryer are the best?
I'll vote on front load too. Whirlpool is the most reliable brand. Maytags break down a lot. Your local library should have a Consumer's Report Buyers Guide in the reference section that reviews different brands and models and rates which ones are the best. You could check their online site but it's only available by subscription that you pay for.Which washer and dryer are the best?
Whirlpool Duets are an excellent choice. Not only do front loaders wash more clothes, they also save water and are energy efficient.
Front load washers they hold tons of stuff and clean well too.


Make sure the dryer you get can keep up with the washer. I just saw on TV today some new steam washer, hmm sounds interesting, I think it would be worth checking out.
maytag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment