Sunday, December 20, 2009

Will my faux fur jacket from Hollister be ruined in the washer?

I got a faux fur jacket from Hollister and its really soft for christmas.





It says machine wash and tumble low dry.





But will it become all bad and rough? Because its 90 dollars and I dont want to waste money.





ThanksWill my faux fur jacket from Hollister be ruined in the washer?
Yes.. it is a dry clean only item.


Unless the tag says otherwise!Will my faux fur jacket from Hollister be ruined in the washer?
Follow the directions on it.





If it does get ruined, then take it back to the store and demand a refund.
If it does ruin the feel of it, take it back. After all, you will be following manufacturers instructions, so if it ruins it they will refund your money or exchange.
just follow the instructions on the tag. but i think you should hang try it

No comments:

Post a Comment