Sunday, December 20, 2009

What i need to know is the schematic for a trailer. My washer drains, and backs up into my tub. How can i fix?

I would like to plumb my trailer. When my clothes washer drains it backs up into my bathtub. My toilet plugged up and when i plunged it it also backed up into my bathtub. I would like to fix so that will not occur again.What i need to know is the schematic for a trailer. My washer drains, and backs up into my tub. How can i fix?
A partially stopped up drain is to fault. Under the trailer locate the drain pipes, usually 3'; dia for the main trunk lines. You will notice a piece called a clean out plug with a ';U'; shaped curve with a square nut, those are access points for putting in a device called a snake which can be rented or purchased. Move along the main drain line and remove those plugs and using the snake should do the trick.





One other option is a garden hose with a straight nozzle used in gardening that produces a jet stream of water. Put it into those access points and force it into the pipe which in most cases dislodges obstructions.What i need to know is the schematic for a trailer. My washer drains, and backs up into my tub. How can i fix?
try using a plumbing snake to unclog your lines first, sometimes Drano type stuff, but chemicals can be dangerous, especially if there are kids around.
It's a diagram of its parts
Oh my goodness, call a plumber. The stoppage appears to be in a collecting line which may not even be IN your trailer. A good plumber will not only locate the problem, but will also get the problem fixed, and will save you money in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment