Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why do my washer leaves my clothes drenched sometimes instead of already dried?

sometimes, my wahser doesnt get all the water out after spinning. when i touch my clothes theyre heavy and water is dripping. how come the washer doesnt finifh the whole water squeexe trnsaxtion?Why do my washer leaves my clothes drenched sometimes instead of already dried?
My washer has a setting for this- extra spin cycle- its not good to your dryer to put those sopping wet clothes in there.. Your load may have been too heavy for the washer to spin it all out... I would try smaller loads..Why do my washer leaves my clothes drenched sometimes instead of already dried?
I stops spinning if it is out of balance. The machine stops completely. You have to reposition the clothes so they are evenly distributed in the washer. Then, run the spin cycle again.
If the first answer doesn't solve the problem, then it's time to call the repair man...or get a new washer.

No comments:

Post a Comment