Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you keep bed sheets from getting tangled up in the washer/dryer?

it will be hard, just put one at atimeHow do you keep bed sheets from getting tangled up in the washer/dryer?
Dont overload for one thing, and maybe use softner in the wash cycle.How do you keep bed sheets from getting tangled up in the washer/dryer?
In the washer loosely put the sheets in a circular motion when adding.Then the pillow cases around them.I can't figure my new dryer it rolls my sheets into a complete ball.I keep checking on them.Sorry no help with the dryer part...
Dont overload for one thing, and maybe use softner in the wash cycle.
I put my sheets in the washer this way- I don't wad them up, I lay them long ways and put them around the whole washer. I end up layering them in the washer this way and they never get tangled. You can get them tangled if you have too much in the laundry at once.
place them in a net bag while washing, that would clean them and prevent it from being tangled up
I don't think that that is easily done. I sometimes leave the bed sheets soaking in the bath, a larger area, to wet. Then, after several hours I turn the sheets over, after that, I hang them on the washing line and it's done just like the washing machine.
well do less than what you normally do.


they shouldn't be too tangled up.


K
They shdnt get tangled up unless the load of clothes is too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment