Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dishwashers: I just built a utility room and I now have a gap where the washer used to be.?

I live alone, so perhaps a small dishwasher plus maybe a little cupboard.... Can anyone recommend a suitable small dishwasher?Dishwashers: I just built a utility room and I now have a gap where the washer used to be.?
if the gap was a clothes washer then it will almost certainly be either 500 or 600 mm wide.. the space of a standard size dishwasher. compact dishwashers are narrower. so buying a compact dishwasher wont work... you will still have a gap.





best thing to do is to actually measure the gap and then do a search on somewhere like Comet or one of the on line white goods retailiers





Id try and indentify who made the kitchen you may be able to get a replacement unit (or door), or failing that you could consider getting the doors replaced. its not to expensive and put in a cheap unit from anothe kitchen supplierDishwashers: I just built a utility room and I now have a gap where the washer used to be.?
We have a slimline dishwasher as our kitchen is small and there is only 2 of us but I usually end up washing them up by hand so I wouldn't recommend you get one if you are on your own
why dont you put a 600 base unit in and fit one of those pull out ironing boards inside the drawer, thats if you have enough room.
table to fold you stuff ,,you can,t do any better then that
I had only limited space in my kitchen after the other bits were fitted, but managed to get a dishwasher to fit . It is only 17.5'; wide and has room in it for 8 place settiings, ample for me on my own. It is a Zanussi , the model DS 16 .. but not sure if it is still done.. I am sure there must be some major retailers with web sites to help you farther.
Have you seen the Dishwasher Drawers. Here is a link to Sears. They also have the regular type of dishwashers:





http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605鈥?/a>





All the top brands are good and they have small units too.
Dishwashers come in two sizes: 24'; the standard, and 18';. You'll pay a premium for the smaller machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment