Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I fix my Remote key after it was in the clothes washer?

I left my remote with the key in the wash. The key itself still works but the remote doesn't, but the light still lights up on the remote. And, my little flashlight-key ring also still works. I need to know if I should take it to the dealer or if there's a way to fix it my self.


The key is for a 2003 Subaru ForesterHow do I fix my Remote key after it was in the clothes washer?
Take the battery out, and spray the circuit board with switch cleaner, use the whole can, blow it dry and leave somewhere hot and dry for at least a day before putting the battery back in. If that doesn't work it 's off to the dealer to see if he can recode yours or replace it.How do I fix my Remote key after it was in the clothes washer?
take it to the dealer because you shorted out a circuit in the keypad board they might replace it for free because every car comes with one
  • powder foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment