Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I clear the Low Washer Fluid Level message?

I have one of those little irritating problems with my 2000 Lincoln LS. I added windshield washer fluid but can't clear the Low Washer Fluid Level message. It just keeps coming back. Tried pressing reset button several times. I do not have an owner's manual for my car. Anyone know how to do this or where to look for help?How do I clear the Low Washer Fluid Level message?
Look at the washer fluid bottle --if you can see it -- and about half down or so there will be a sensor with 2 wires going to it , disconnect the plug that holds the wires in and the annoying problem will be gone.How do I clear the Low Washer Fluid Level message?
If adding fluid to fill the bottle doesn't turn it off, then the switch is faulty. Replace the switch, or jumper it so as to show cxonstant full.
A mechanic can probably replace the sensor. I am sure the dealer could.
  • powder foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment