Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where does the thermal relief valve go on a Honda Excell XR2600 Pressure washer?

I have a 5hp Honda Excell XR2600 pressure washer. I talked to the reps on the phone and they told me it was the thermal relieve valve was the problem I was having. It would make pressure sometimes and then othertimes not. I got the part 16484 and I just don't see where it goes. I have had the pump off and I still don't see where it goes. Any help would be appreciated.Where does the thermal relief valve go on a Honda Excell XR2600 Pressure washer?
I'm afraid the rep may have mislead you. The thermal relief valve only activates if the pump over heats by releasing hot water from the pump to make room for cooler water. It does nothing for making pressure. The pressure problem you describe would be connected with either the pressure relief valve, or the pump valves, or both.Where does the thermal relief valve go on a Honda Excell XR2600 Pressure washer?
You do not need to pull the pump off..it is external right under neath the pump..itwill be visibly leaking when they go out..will be very small drops but visible

No comments:

Post a Comment