Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I fix an iPod that went through a washer and dryer?

Yesterday, I accidentally left my iPod in my pants pocket and it went through the laundry. It's an iPod Shuffle and it won't turn on when I flip the ';on'; switch and I get no reading when I plug it into my computer. I want to know if I can fix it or if I'll have to buy a new one.Can I fix an iPod that went through a washer and dryer?
You really need to buy a new one.... ps. the other one is totally junk.Can I fix an iPod that went through a washer and dryer?
Leave it on a warm area maybe by a radiator see if that brings the water out and fixes it if it still doesn't work sorry you probably will have to buy a new one :(
You may have to buy a new one. They're really cheap so it shouldnt be a problem. You may want to wait a few days though to see if it comes through. Its happened before.

No comments:

Post a Comment