Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to fix my ipod if it has gone through the washer and dryer?

my mom put my i pod through the washer and it wont turn on. BUT when i plug it in the computer i turns on but only if its pluged in.How to fix my ipod if it has gone through the washer and dryer?
how will a reset help a fried battery?. it seems airheads answer iPod questions in the morning





the battery is dead





you've voided your warranty die to water damage so you'll either need to buy a new battery from ifixit or directfix or pay Apple to fix it. they'll charge you $50 - $70 depending on the model and generationHow to fix my ipod if it has gone through the washer and dryer?
Hold down the menu button, and the center button at the same time and see if it turns on


if not e-mail me at Rikki10111@yahoo.com and i will help you





Nikki


age 13
Try to c if it tunes on by pressing the midle botton. if not, contact the company or go there to tell them about so they fix it for you. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment